Success can mean different things to many people. A new year offers new opportunities and challenges. The one thing that is for sure, no one can predict the future. As a man trying to make his way in an ever changing world, here is our Man Blog advice to have a great new year.
1. Set goals - Set your self realistic goals, push some boundaries, aim high and challenge yourself everyday.
2. Improve your health - do away with the diet crazes, Paleo, 5:2, whatever (although they have been interesting experiences) - just use your common sense and eat healthily, exercise and be more active.
3. Spend time with your family. Get away from the TV set and get outdoors. Enjoy the amazing world we live it. Explore some hidden treasures and discover somewhere new within your own city or town. Eat at a new restaurant every time you go out.
4. Live in the present - Be thankful for what you've got and stop blaming everyone else for your problems. You're the only one who can make changes with your life if you're not happy about it - get off your butt and do something about it. If things are that bad and you fell like you are bottoming out, please talk to someone and seek counseling.
5. Be spontaneous - some of the best adventures and experiences in life happen when you just decide to get up and go.
6. Give 100% - I have worked in business and for many companies in my career and always give 100% in my efforts. Never be lazy or slack and think that you are there just for the pay check. Be thankful you have employment. Take pride in what you do. I don't care if you're a cleaner, a tradie, a teacher or a lawyer. If you really hate your job, find a new one. There's jobs out there...just look. Upskill yourself. Learn something new. Find something you love doing.
7. Laugh - What makes you happy and laugh till your belly hurts? Do it and do it often. It's the best therapy!
8. Love - be kind and respect one another. We are all human.
9. Smile - say hello to a complete stranger and smile. They can't help but smile back.
10. Live - pursue a passion of yours. Whether it be painting, writing, sport or your business. Take a step in the right direction and do something that makes you truly happy.
Our tips may be nothing new but sometimes we all need a reminder and a push in the right direction.
Have a great 2016 everyone.
Apple claim that this watch represents a new relationship between people and technology. It’s innovation lies in the fact that it can be worn.
With accurate timekeeping, messaging and physical vibrations that alert you to notifications, this gadget is feature rich.Read more ...