"Twitter is a real-time information network where people can discover what's happening in the world right now, share information instantly and connect with people and businesses around the globe.
With over 300 million monthly active users and 500 million Tweets sent every day, Twitter offers your business an opportunity to reach potential customers interested in what you have to offer.
What's more, 80% of users on Twitter are accessing it via a mobile device. There is a real opportunity for businesses to reach potential customers no matter where they are or what they're doing." Twitter.Com
So how can you make Twitter work for your business?
Twitter for Business - Top 10 Reasons to Use Twitter for Business.
1. Regularly communicate with your customers. Let them know what your business is doing.
2. Participate in what is trending - actively participate and respond to topics of interest.
3. Improve your customer service - develop a fast responding reputation to customer service inquires.
4. Raise brand/company awareness - promote your products and service offerings. Use the 80/20 rule. 80% content/discussion/topics of interest, 20% promotional. Best of all Twitter is FREE!
5. Learn the art of messaging by mastering effective communication in 140 characters.
6. Follow and participate in discussions led by industry influencers.
7. Target your messages to key audiences with new Twitter advertising
8. Analyze your results with Twitter analytics. This will help you identify target markets and help you to tailor your marketing efforts.
9. Start your own discussions and trends using hashtags '#' - be the leader in your field.
10. Grow your followers by adding your links to your website, email signature and other company material.
Twitter.com has a heap of useful information on it's page to help you jump on the Twitter bandwagon. Check out Twitter's business pages here.
We've just joined. Why not follow us at @
There are some great resources out there. One that we found benefical is "The Tao of Twitter" by Mark Schaefer. It's had over 200 reviews on Amazon.Com and is a great practical guide on using Twitter for business.
Do you use Twitter? What has been successful for you?
Apple claim that this watch represents a new relationship between people and technology. It’s innovation lies in the fact that it can be worn.
With accurate timekeeping, messaging and physical vibrations that alert you to notifications, this gadget is feature rich.Read more ...